How can I find out about the security of my personal data?
By making purchases from our online store, your personal data is completely secure.
How can I contact you?
To contact us, go to the “Contact” section. There you will find a contact form, which you can fill out. Otherwise, you can call us at: (+30) 210 6627077 or send us an email at: email@example.com
How do I create an account?
You can create your personal account by clicking the “LOGIN / REGISTER”. You can then fill in your details and complete your registration.
Alternatively, you can follow the procedure below:
1. Select the field “LOGIN / REGISTRATION” located on the top right of our site.
2. Select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” field that will appear.
3. Fill in your email and the password will be sent to you automatically in the email you stated.
4.After filling in your email, click on the “REGISTER” field.
Your account is ready!
How can I recover my password?
After pressing “LOGIN / REGISTRATION” you will select the option “Forgot your password?”. This way you can recover your password using your personal email or username.
How can I modify my details?
To change your details, you will go to the Account and Details field of the My Account field where you will find the edit form. After making the desired changes, select Save Changes.
Is it necessary to create a personal account to place an order?
No, to place your order you can either create an account or continue as a “Guest”.
1.If you create an account, you will have the opportunity to create your Personal Profile & state your preferences to receive news, offers and updates for products that meet your needs & desires! You will also have access to the history of your orders & you will be able to monitor their progress at any time.
2. If you complete your orders as a “Guest”, then you will not have access to the above services of the eshop.
How do I create an online order?
1. Find the product or products you are interested in and then select the ADD TO CART field on the page of each product.
2. When you have added all the products you want to your cart, you can go to it via the “My Cart” field (top right).
3. You have the option to complete your order (a) using your personal account or (b) continuing as a “Guest”.
4. Fill in all the required fields and select the “Complete order” field to proceed to Checkout.
5. If you have chosen payment via Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card, you will be automatically transferred to the safe environment of the Bank to complete the payment of your order.
6. As soon as you complete the registration, you will receive an email from us with the code and details of your order.
How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order in the following cases:
1. Before the order is completed, during the electronic ordering process you can press the “Cancel” button located at the bottom left of your screen. Clicking on this button automatically stops the ordering process.
2. If the online order has been completed but the product has not been shipped yet, you can contact us, by phone or via e-mail so that we can undertake the cancellation of your order.
How can I be informed about the progress of my order?
After logging in with your details, go to the “My Account” field. Orders will appear there. Once you have selected them you will go to the order table where you will be able to see the details of all the orders you have placed.
Alternatively, we give you the opportunity to be informed about the progress of your order, through the shipping progress mechanism.
What is the shipping cost?
Shipping costs amount to € 3 for regular size shipments and € 5 for volumes, while for purchases over € 100, shipping costs are free.
Cash on delivery costs are estimated at € 3.
WhichPayment Methods are supported?
You can make your purchases from our eshop in the following ways:
- • Cash on delivery
- • Payment by Credit or Debit or Prepaid Card
- • Bank Transfer
For any change, it is necessary to contact us either by mail or by phone. Return costs are borne by us only in case of defect or error during shipment. In any other case, shipping costs are borne by the customer.